Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 1 Bewertungen - 5 im Durchschnitt
SAAM v1.4
04.06.2011, 22:21 (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 04.06.2011 22:24 von Shrek_III.)
Beitrag #11
RE: SAAM v1.4
?!?
Please do not use Google Translator.
Try to write in english or german, I really would like to help you but I couldn't understand. - Sry
On which world are you playing, please give me the url - thanks.

Bitte nicht der Google Übersetzer benutzen.
Versuch in englisch oder deutsch zu schreiben, Ich würde Dir wirklich gerne helfen, aber ich hab es einfach nicht verstanden. Entschuldige.
Auf welcher Welt spielst Du? Bitte gib mir die URL - Danke.

So long fellas

Shrek_III
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
04.06.2011, 22:24
Beitrag #12
ich habs mit editor versucht, es sagt mir nicht wieso, bloss dass diese datei nicht erstellt werden kann.

könntest du mir den gefallen tun und eine cfg-datei für verschiedene server machen? oder ein anderes programm vorschlagen, das mit 'cfg' kompatibler ist. vista scheint das nicht zu gefallen, was ich da versuch.
04.06.2011, 22:44
Beitrag #13
I fixed the security to allow me to make edits to the .cfg file. When I make any changes however, the monitor no longer works. When I undo any changes back to original code, the monitor still no longer works. Error: Failed to Start Monitor Permission denied (10013) in socket. Tried notepad and textedit. Always same result. I already sent you a private message and mail, but didn't get the answer. I'm on GREAT BRITAIN, WORLD 1. There are a few mistakes in translation, but I thought you would understand what is the problem. Can you help me to fix it?
04.06.2011, 22:55
Beitrag #14
Ah, english is much better Smile
Ok Permission denied looks like you don't start SAAM in admin mode.

Sent you an email along with an edited Server config.

So long fellas

Shrek_III
04.06.2011, 22:56
Beitrag #15
I apologize, Damiroquai was trying to translate for me as i only speak english.

I currently use Windows 7 and i adjusted the security of the .cfg file to allow me to make changes. However, any changes i make, somehow affects the file to where the Monitor no longer works, giving the error:
Failed to Start Monitor - Permission denied (#10013 in socket)

All the code in the .cfg file is exactly the same as when i downloaded it, but it still does not work, except adding in the UK server information. When i delete the changes i made (adding the UK server), putting the code exactly as you wrote it, again, the program fails producing the error stated above.

What is happening is when i change the file and save it, somehow its changing its permissions or destination. It never changes away from a .cfg file, but something else must be changing, and i am not sure what.

So what we are looking for, is a .cfg file with the UK server information added in. Damiroquai should have sent you a private message with the details.
04.06.2011, 22:57 (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 04.06.2011 23:00 von Shrek_III.)
Beitrag #16
@Arac

Da es doch massiv Probleme mit der Config-Datei gibt, werde ich das wohl in SAAM integrieren.

@all
here a cfg file with UK Server World 1 (activated).
click to download new SAAM.cfg

So long fellas

Shrek_III
04.06.2011, 23:09 (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 04.06.2011 23:16 von pitagyro.)
Beitrag #17
just to give some help if I can:

instead of the ping cmd you can use http://www.selfseo.com/find_ip_address_of_a_website.php to translate an url address to ip in order to use it on SAAM.cfg

Be sure to run the program as an administrator

Some antivirus programs tend to overwrite the program so use an exception for this or if you are not familiarized with the AV program just turn it off

(using the above I was able to run the program on uk , us, de and gr servers with no problem at all)
04.06.2011, 23:20
Beitrag #18
btw, I do speak German, but I guess I was to lazy to tranlate it manualy. Word order and stuff. I got your mail, Shrek. Thank you! Let's see what will happen now!
04.06.2011, 23:37 (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 05.06.2011 01:11 von Knytul.)
Beitrag #19
I downloaded a fresh version of SAAM v1.4, and replaced the original .cfg with the one you posted up above, and when i run the program, i get the same errors.
Fixed that issue. Apparently, when i changed the .cfg files out, i had to right click on the .exe, Compatability, and Run this program as administrator

I assume swapping the .cfg's changed this.
05.06.2011, 01:30
Beitrag #20
A few things i have noticed testing it myself:

1) Just sitting here talking in game, after a few minutes a box continuously pops up from the program:
"Fehler beim Lesen des Items..."

2) Theres no way to sync your current scrapbook album with this program's album? I already have over 1500 stickers and manually making them match is not fun.

3) When i visit someone's profile i do know i am missing stickers for, such as this mage who has 2 i need. If both my in game album matches this program's album, at over 1500, when i visit him and see his equipment and click the button, my count will go up 2, but it does not really specify which 2 items he has that i need stickers for. All boxes turn green.
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Kontakt | Shakes & Fidget Bot | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation