Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 1 Bewertungen - 5 im Durchschnitt
SAAM v1.4
05.06.2011, 11:03
Beitrag #21
RE: SAAM v1.4
(05.06.2011 01:30)Knytul schrieb:  A few things i have noticed testing it myself:

1) Just sitting here talking in game, after a few minutes a box continuously pops up from the program:
"Fehler beim Lesen des Items..."

Hm, could you give me further information about this problem?
I will add some more debug information for encountered errors in next version.

(05.06.2011 01:30)Knytul schrieb:  2) Theres no way to sync your current scrapbook album with this program's album? I already have over 1500 stickers and manually making them match is not fun.

This is planned, but not realized, yet.
There are a few other things in my mind...
...hopefully there will be a new version released by today.

(05.06.2011 01:30)Knytul schrieb:  3) When i visit someone's profile i do know i am missing stickers for, such as this mage who has 2 i need. If both my in game album matches this program's album, at over 1500, when i visit him and see his equipment and click the button, my count will go up 2, but it does not really specify which 2 items he has that i need stickers for. All boxes turn green.

This is pretty strange. Could you please provide me some screenshots?
(one of the S&F album, one your SAAM album, one of the mage your viewing [Browser] and finally one of the mage as shown in SAAM)
These four screenys would help me fixing this problem.

So long fellas

Shrek_III
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
05.06.2011, 20:48
Beitrag #22
(05.06.2011 11:03)Shrek_III schrieb:  
(05.06.2011 01:30)Knytul schrieb:  A few things i have noticed testing it myself:

1) Just sitting here talking in game, after a few minutes a box continuously pops up from the program:
"Fehler beim Lesen des Items..."

Hm, could you give me further information about this problem?
I will add some more debug information for encountered errors in next version.

More information? Sure cant. i had the program running while discussing it with my guild mates, then i flip to the program and that small box came up saying exactly that. I press OK, and it came up again, and again, and again. Finally i had to spam the Enter key to get ahead of it just so i could close the program. It has only done it to me last night, not yet this morning.

(05.06.2011 01:30)Knytul schrieb:  2) Theres no way to sync your current scrapbook album with this program's album? I already have over 1500 stickers and manually making them match is not fun.

This is planned, but not realized, yet.
There are a few other things in my mind...
...hopefully there will be a new version released by today.

(05.06.2011 01:30)Knytul schrieb:  3) When i visit someone's profile i do know i am missing stickers for, such as this mage who has 2 i need. If both my in game album matches this program's album, at over 1500, when i visit him and see his equipment and click the button, my count will go up 2, but it does not really specify which 2 items he has that i need stickers for. All boxes turn green.

This is pretty strange. Could you please provide me some screenshots?
(one of the S&F album, one your SAAM album, one of the mage your viewing [Browser] and finally one of the mage as shown in SAAM)
These four screenys would help me fixing this problem.

Oddly enough, last night it wasn't working right at all, but while i was going through the target's equipment, finding everybody else who had his stuff except the 2 stickers i am missing (because hes only one on server with them), when i went back to him, only them 2 slots were in red, the rest were green. So i guess that portions working now.

Meaning only thing missing from making this a very nice program to use, is the album sync option (that and it be in English of course) Tongue

Something else i noticed. Under "Gegenstande (2 dot's above the a), where you have the albums stored. You can click on an item in there and turn it from green to red and vice versa, but...it really doesn't change anything? It didn't add 1 or remove 1)...

Also, you have ##/1448 items found, yet there is 1700 stickers?
05.06.2011, 21:19
Beitrag #23
the effects take place after you restart the SAAM program

the rest of the stickers are from monsters
06.06.2011, 00:39 (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 06.06.2011 00:41 von Shrek_III.)
Beitrag #24
@Knytul
You are correct, I forgot to add/substract after changing. - Has to be fixed. Thanks your feedback.
1448 items is correct, but S&F got 1700 stickers, including the monsters - as you can't really plan to kill those, I didn't add this. (as pitagyro already wrote)

I know that I promised a new version by today, but there are still a lot of things to be fixed and I didn't want to release a version with known errors. Next version will hold a lot of new and very useful things!

So long fellas

Shrek_III
06.06.2011, 03:18
Beitrag #25
(06.06.2011 00:39)Shrek_III schrieb:  @Knytul
You are correct, I forgot to add/substract after changing. - Has to be fixed. Thanks your feedback.
1448 items is correct, but S&F got 1700 stickers, including the monsters - as you can't really plan to kill those, I didn't add this. (as pitagyro already wrote)

I know that I promised a new version by today, but there are still a lot of things to be fixed and I didn't want to release a version with known errors. Next version will hold a lot of new and very useful things!

yeah i wouldnt release a new version until all bugs are fixed and additions are ready Big Grin
26.09.2011, 21:31
Beitrag #26
Is there an English version of this bot?
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Kontakt | Shakes & Fidget Bot | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation