Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
attacking to same players
22.07.2011, 08:36
Beitrag #1
Bug attacking to same players
First of all, i am sorry for my english.I dont know deutsch and my english is not good enough.
I am using sfbot.And i opened entering the arena.It finds players from hall of fame.But, there is a problem that bot always attacking to the same person.I am getting lots of "Why are you always atacking me?" messages, last day, a player said "f*** you, why are you atacking me so much?my father is a mafia, tell me your adress s*n *f a b***h".I said him i have a bot, it is atacking.He said OK.i was so afraid Big Grin why is bot atacking to same players?
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
22.07.2011, 09:15
Beitrag #2
RE: attacking to same players
What are your setting for the arena?
22.07.2011, 17:13
Beitrag #3
And please don´t tell people you have some "trouble" with about using a bot Wink
24.07.2011, 14:02
Beitrag #4
Hi there,

i had a similar problem. I had set a range of 300 in the arena settings and got messages of 3 persons, i should stop attacking them all the time. I think the main problem was, that i was attacking 24h 7 days a week the same range. So I've done 144 fights a day. the chance to fight the same guy multiple times a day in this constellation is pretty high. So I've ignored it. But maybe there's a problem with the randomize-method?

Greetings
prog( r)am(m)er
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Kontakt | Shakes & Fidget Bot | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation